Welcome to the Geography Revision Page
To see the date, time and location of your exams please
check the Exam Timetable at the bottom of your Year group menu.
This exam will focus on three units covered so far this year:
• Hurricanes & Drought
• Population Challenges
• Hurricane and Drought (The causes and impacts of hurricanes and droughts)
• Population Challenges (How and why do populations change? Poland to UK migration)
• Globalisation (What is globalisation? Sweatshops)
• Coasts (Coastal feature, coastal erosion and coastal management)
Where to find information to help you.
• The Geography page on RM Unify
• BBC Bitesize:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/subjects/zrw76sg and look at the topics:
* Physical Geography – Natural Hazards & Coastal Landforms
* Human Geography – Globalisation, trade and interdependence & Population and migration
Pen, sharpened pencil, ruler, rubber, calculator (optional), spare pen / pencil.